Redi, electronic disk relay
Redi: the electronic disk relay
GCF’S Railway signalling products
REDI (electronic disk relay) is used to ensure the safety in operation of Railway Signalling Systems, mainly to detect and indicate the status of occupied/unoccupied track circuits.
REDI is compliant with the RFI DTCSTSSSTB SR IS 21 028 C requirements.
REDI is compliant with the IS402 regulations for an installation environment A5 and Group 3 in relation to Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
• Interchangeability with traditional disk electromechanical relays, both 50Hz and (PSK modulated) 83.3Hz systems
• Automatic detection of operating frequency
• Compensating phase shift between Field and Local voltages using a calibration trimmer
• Maximum Safety Integrity Level (SIL4 according to CENELEC standards)
• Immunity to harmonics of traction current according to technical specification “Maschera FS 96”
• Fault detection of insulated joints
• Single track circuit, both 50Hz and (PSK modulated) 83.3Hz systems
• Double track circuit, on railway station equipped with BACC system, both 50Hz and (PSK modulated) 83.3Hz
• Double track circuit (V447 circuit diagram - INFILL System)
• AC Control relay in Light Signals with combined controls