29 rincalzatrici di linea e di linea-scambi: una flotta a sè, con configurazioni che permettono di affrontare ogni situazione garantendo il massimo risultato.
Avanzati sistemi consentono di misurare la geometria del binario su base assoluta, in modo completamente automatizzato e ad altissima precisione
Plasser 09-3X Dynamic
Plasser 09-3X, continuous-operation machine, is ideal on conventional lines, for ridging high-speed and high-capacity lines where the correct track’s geometry is constantly subject to enormous stresses.
Great production speed, combined to high work quality are the main characteristics of Plasser 09-3X together with the ability to sustain high lifting values thanks to its sturdy frame.
The possibility to operate with multiple ridging, working 3 sleepers at the same time, and riding on a single sleeper, makes Plasser 09-3X suitable for ridging new, existing or dated lines, characterised by irregular distances between sleepers or obstacles along the line.
Two main factors that contribute to the ridging quality and duration: the machine’s capacity thanks to its long frame, to reduce the bending stress of the track and the combined action of the bogie that secures the tracks in position and prevents the elastic rebound after pressing; the simultaneous ridging of 3 sleepers that ensures a more uniform working action and a track’s geometry that lasts longer over time.
Thanks to DGS trailer, the Dynamic version of Plasser 09-3X provides for a quick and controlled stabilization after the works performed (raising, aligning, ridging). This way, the inevitable initial settlement can be controlled after the ridging works, further compacting the gravel and preventing any uncontrolled modifications to the track’s geometry.
• 3-sleepers ridging unit
• roller finishing and lifting unit
• modulation of rotation speed and frequency synchronization
• reduced loads per axis (<20 t), homologated for C2 line category
• P-IC control system, Smart ALC guide computer, DRP recording
• New cabin design and improved ergonomic design
• automatic detection system of sleepers’ distance
• combined longitudinal level gauge and aligning laser
• 920 mm wheels mounted on all the axes
• higher work speeds
• reduction of line occupation times
• reduction of tracks maintenance costs
• less stress for man and machine
Quantity: 1 09-3X + 1 Dynamic
Power: 880 KW
Performances: 2.2 Km/h
- Work Trains
- Re-laying Trains
- Tamping machines
- Soil stabilizer
- Profiling machines
- Welding machines
- Maintenance on rolling stock
- Electrification and Signalling
- Road-rail vehicles
- Other machinery